- Client portal
- Sales Order
- Sales Tax
They offer support through phone, live chat, and emails. You can connect with them 24 hours a day for five days a week. You can learn more about their support by visiting this page here: https://www.zoho.com/us/books/contact-support.html.
2 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Category leader in Best Accounting Software For Small Business (2019 Compared)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Time tracking
- Electronic payments
- Timesheet management
- Late payment reminders
- Expense tracking
- Accounting reports & taxes
- Mobile apps
- Customized invoices
- Credit card processing
- Reminders & late fees
- Request deposits
- Apply discounts to invoices
- Automatic tax calculations
- Profit & Loss
- Recurring billing
- Cash Flow Statement
- Account Reconciliation
- Available (Credit Card required)
- Basic: $9 per organization/month, 50 contacts, 2 users(1 user + 1 accountant), 5 automated workflows.
- Standard: $19 per organization/month, 500 contacts, 3 users(2 users + 1 accountant), 10 automated workflows/module
- Professional: $29 per organization/month, unlimited contacts, ten users, ten automated workflows/module
They also offer add-ons such as “Add a user,” “Snail Mails,” and “Auto-scans.”
All plans come with additional features which you can check on their pricing page here: https://www.zoho.com/us/books/pricing/.
Be the first to leave a review.