Compared to the above two mentions, this particular plugin is available without any cost. Still, it manages to pack a good number of features and functionalities. As you can judge from the name itself, it allows putting a channel playlist and details on the website, but there are dozens of other customisations available to make it look totally custom. It’s integrated with the YouTube API, making sure the latest HTML5 player is working, instead of the heavy flash player. It also packs a built-in widget that can let you add the channel detail and playlist on the sidebar.
- The plugin supports caching technology, allowing the webmaster to activate cache and set cache time.
- The layout offered here is responsive, ensuring the videos are played perfectly on smartphones and tablets. It also supports multiple aspect ratios.
- It can quickly showcase related videos and other details from the platform like YouTube logo.
- Other than a normal playlist, it can allow putting feed type data from a user profile, or favorite or likes or custom playlists.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best WordPress Video Player Plugins 2019
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Open source
Alternatives to Youtube Channel Gallery
Be the first to leave a review.