AJAX is a web technology, which can bring quick results via a search tool, without loading the page completely. For an e-commerce, this technology makes total sense, as it keeps users for a long time, especially if they are using a slow internet connection. Now, the very first plugin I’m recommending is capable of delivering a similar result. Once installed, it gains access to the product list, and when the user input a query, the search tool begins automatically. The product details start coming in the results, which are also clickable. The plugin is extremely easy to use and requires few click to setup completely. Also, it is perfectly integrated with WooCommerce and can work perfectly with all of its extensions. There is also a premium version available which packs dozens of paid features, capable of improving the functionalities further along with the addition of certain customizations.
- The plugin is ready to work with widgets and even supports Shortcodes, allowing you to put the search tool anywhere.
- It allows setting a minimum number of characters before the search can bring the results.
- It is compatible with other WooCommerce plugins and works perfectly with modern WordPress version.
- It can search through every category, and you can even put few of them aside.
- Custom Fields And Taxonomies
- Post Templates
- App Source Code
- Customization option
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Form Templates
- Drag & Drop Form Builder
- Easy to Embed
- Open source
Alternatives to YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
Be the first to leave a review.