WPNode Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
What’s better than getting a free hosting service from a premium hosting provider? WPNode is a free offering from SiteGround, a known name in the WordPress hosting, and it’s the number one recommendation from my side. It’s the best option to start as when you need premium features; you can simply add them to the existing plan. There are no advertisements offered inside and it even comes with support, which is extremely rare among free hosting providers.
- It offers 5GB of SSD storage, which is an exceptional feature to have, as we’re talking of SSD here.
- It comes with W3 Total Cache plugin, preconfigured, which ensures fast page load.
- The hosting plan supports SFTP, allowing uploading and downloading.
- It also comes with 1GB of email, which is based on Roundcube, and free CDN from CloudFlare.
Pros & Cons
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- A contender in Website Hosting
- A contender in WordPress Hosting
- Best for Low cost software
3 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Free SSL Certificate feature has been rated 100% below industry average
WPNode Pricing Overview
- $29 /
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $29 to $99 . Features various on the plan Selected.