It’s not a fully functional blog, and it can’t help you run a proper Wiki website, but if you’re already having some existing functionalities related to our niche, then this plugin can add an essential functionality. Once installed, it allows the webmaster to pull a user profile from the Wikipedia and bring his/her contribution to your website. It works on automation once you’re aware of the user profile. Cool, right?
- It comes with built-in support for Widgets.
- It does supports the concept and functionality of Shortcode.
- The plugin is super light in weight and easy to use.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best Wiki Plugins for WordPress (2019 Compared)
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Support Filters
- Front-end editor
- Revision system
- Custom Fields And Taxonomies
- Post Templates
- App Source Code
- Form Templates
- GetResponse Addon
- Open source
Alternatives to Wp Wiki Userprofile
Be the first to leave a review.