A free plugin developed by the WordPress developers, is I think the best way to define how important WP Super Cache plugin is. It can take care of a WordPress blog and improve the page load speed in any way possible, without minimizing the available feature set for the users. It is the mostly used caching plugin, considering the fact that it’s the official developers behind the product. It is 100% compatible with every new WordPress version, making it the top choice.
- It can take care of the PHP caching and also has built-in tools to compress the web pages and make them weigh less than usual.
- The plugin supports CDN and it also saves a Cache rebuild which can be reset anytime you want.
- A simple switch is there which can prevent the caching of specific or all pages for logged in users.
- It uses the Mod_Rewrite using Apache which is the fastest caching method available out there.
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- A contender in Best WordPress Cache Plugins Compared 2020
- A contender in Plugins to Speed up your WordPress Site in 2020
- The core product is 100% free
0 Reasons not to buy
- Sitemap Preloading
- Database Optimization
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- Mobile Detection
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Developer Friendly
- Page Caching
- GZIP Compression
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Minification / Concatenation
- Multisite Compatibility
- Cache Preloading
- Browser Caching
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Defer JS Loading
- DNS Prefetching
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to WP Super Cache
Be the first to leave a review.