Even a single image in a post can increase the page load time by a big margin, considering the text part of a content doesn’t consume a lot of server resources. Now, if you wish to achieve a better performance without hurting the image quality for a normal visitor, then consider using this particular plugin. It is available for free and there is also a premium version available which can deliver even better score when used. Every image can be compressed to a level where the overall size can be decreased while the details are still maintained. This particular plugin does the same and that too on automation. Once installed, you need to push the button to reduce the existing images, and it takes care of the future uploads on its own.
- It can optimize the size of JPEG, GIF, and even PNG images, thus, supporting all popular image formats.
- It can bulk smash the images (up to 50 at a time).
- It is compatible to work with, almost every theme and other plugins.
- It’s a product of a premium WordPress developer and thus, you get some sort of support, even for the free version.
- Sitemap Preloading
- Database Optimization
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- Mobile Detection
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Developer Friendly
- Page Caching
- GZIP Compression
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Minification / Concatenation
- Cache Preloading
- Browser Caching
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to WP Smush
Be the first to leave a review.