It works with both RSS and Atom-generated feeds and comes with dozens of functionalities available under the same roof. This plugin should be used if you’re looking to implement all those functionalities and make the most out of this RSS concept. It can work as an importer to help you restore a post, and it even allows merging and then displaying two or more feeds in a single column. With over 30k active users, it’s a popular product in its category and has received 4.4 ratings out of total 5, which are all a clear sign of a premium class product.
- It works with Shortcode and using the right one; you can achieve a particular functionality.
- It comes with premium add-ons which can increase the functionality further.
- It works perfectly with Lightbox, and can even handle the videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, and Vimeo.
- It comes with a scheduler, which can handle the feed imports for individual sources.
5 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best WordPress Autoblog Plugins 2019
- Category leader in Best Free WordPress RSS Feed Plugins 2019 (real-time updates)
1 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Multi Language
- Content Curation
- Support Spinning Software
- $80 / Month
You have to purchase addon or bundle for advanced features
Alternatives to WP RSS Aggregator Plugin
Be the first to leave a review.