Thanks to the built-in browser caching feature, your visitors will enjoy a faster loading speed when browsing the posts and pages. WP Rocket also comes fully integrated with the lazy loading feature. That means you don’t have to install any third-party plugin for that purpose.
The plugin is capable of detecting mobile visitors too. It works great with CloudFlare and all the popular CDN services.
WP Rocket pricing starts from $39 per year for a single site.
- Very easy to set up and get started
- Built-in page caching and lazy loading to improve user experience
- Intelligent file compression for faster page loading time
4 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Great features list
- Category leader in Plugins to Speed up your WordPress Site in 2019
- Category leader in Best WordPress Cache Plugins Compared 2019
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Sitemap Preloading
- Database Optimization
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- Mobile Detection
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Developer Friendly
- Page Caching
- GZIP Compression
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Minification / Concatenation
- Multisite Compatibility
- Cache Preloading
- Browser Caching
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Defer JS Loading
- DNS Prefetching
Alternatives to WP Rocket
Be the first to leave a review.