Recently I was part of a conversation on one of the Facebook groups on Genesis framework. The conversation was about the Menu area and its functionality on the mobile devices. Not everyone was impressed with what Genesis is delivering these days, as it lacks the professional and modern touch. But, if you wish to achieve a fully responsive and interactive Menu for smartphones and tablets, then it can be possible via this special plugin. It’s a free product developed by third-party developers. As you can expect, it packs certain configuration options to customize the primary menu further.
- The Admin interface behind-the-scene is extremely simple to use, looks elegant and is powerful enough to help you quickly setup the configuration.
- It helps you put support for swipe gestures which will add a proper functionality for modern touchscreen devices.
- It allows the admin to put a custom search tool within the menu.
- It allows you to either enable or disable the pinch-to-zoom functionality.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Best Genesis Framework Plugins to Extend your Site Functionalities 2019(Free)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Freemium, One time license
Alternatives to WP Responsive Menu
Be the first to leave a review.