It’s a free alternative to the first recommendation. It can help you implement a polling module, but it lacks the premium graphic rich features. The module is powered by AJAX, ensuring the module is loaded without reloading the complete webpage. The plugin can be implemented on the posts and even on pages.
- It is free to use product which is simple to start with, and you don’t require any user guide.
- The source code is available on Github for anyone to see what it’s made up of and improve if interested.
- The plugin supports active translation, ensuring it is ready for global audiences.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best WordPress Voting Plugins for adding Polls 2020
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to WP-Polls
Be the first to leave a review.