Considering the Database as a prime factor to cause the performance issues, WP-Optimize is a plugin that helps you improve and optimize the database section of your WordPress website and achieve a better performance. It mostly runs on the automation and has tons of functionalities to tweak and achieve a custom solution. The plugin is available for free and is compatible up to WordPress 4.2.8 version.
- It can enable or disable and even clean up the trackbacks and pingbacks from all posts and pages.
- It can do a cleaning of the auto draft posts, removing them to free up some space.
- It can optimize the MySQL commands in the database and can improve the whole tables.
- After every automatic cleanup, it notifies the admin with proper mention of the details.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- Category leader in Plugins to Speed up your WordPress Site in 2020
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Sitemap Preloading
- Database Optimization
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- Mobile Detection
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Developer Friendly
- Page Caching
- GZIP Compression
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Minification / Concatenation
- Multisite Compatibility
- Cache Preloading
- Browser Caching
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Defer JS Loading
- DNS Prefetching
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to WP-Optimize
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is WP-Optimize good for beginners?
Q. How good is WP-Optimize in ?
Q. How much does WP-Optimize cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with WP-Optimize?
Q. Is there any coupons for WP-Optimize?
Q. Is WP-Optimize any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try WP-Optimize for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to WP-Optimize?
Q. Is WP-Optimize the best Plugin to Speed up your WordPress Site ?
Q. Which is better WP-Optimize or WP Fastest Cache?
Be the first to leave a review.