It’s an open-source product, available for free and is extremely developer friendly. For a normal WordPress user, it can convert a properly functioning blog into a super interactive app which is ready to work on both Android and iOS running devices. It uses Corona SDK to create the plugin itself handles the app and rest of the configurations. At this time, the plugin supports only Post type, making it useful for blogs only. But, the developer has promised to bring additional support for custom post types. Check out rest of the details if it fits your requirements.
- It comes with a proper installation guide, covering everything which you might need during the setup.
- It is compatible to work with Android 4.0 and above, and iOS 8 and above.
- It’s backed up by a dedicated support forum, supporting the users via an online community.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best WordPress Plugins to turn your Website into a Mobile App 2019
- The core product is 100% free
2 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Be the first to leave a review.