If you are still looking for alternatives, then this is the last recommendation. It is available in both free and commercial version and packs all the standard features to help you put up a product catalog online. It packs certain customization options along with the functional ones which can be tweaked to get a custom and niche specific package. Most of the customization are packed for the paid version, keeping the free one straight and simple.
- The layout is responsive and is totally mobile friendly which ensures proper functionality for smartphones and tablets.
- It allows exporting and importing the products and even includes a search tool which supports a bunch of queries to work with.
- It’s extremely simple to use and packs specific customization features for the images.
5 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Free WordPress Product Catalog Plugins 2019 (No Shopping Cart need)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Sort & Filter
- Advanced Search & Filtering
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $20 /
- Freemium, Subscription
Support / Updates Period for 6 months on the base plan.
Alternatives to WordPress Catalog
Be the first to leave a review.