WordPress Calls to Action Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Low cost software
Manage by : Brian | Category : WordPress , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
It’s a free product used by thousands of active users at this time. It packs almost every feature as of our first recommendation but with limited functionalities, considering there is no pricing involved here. The codebase of the plugin is available on Github, making the plugin developer friendly. Looking at the features it packs, you can easily consider it as a one-stop solution for most of the CTA requirements. It also packs dozens of customization options and even includes ready-made templates. Proper tools to track how things are going with the current setup are also present inside.
- The plugin allows conducting A/B split testing with the built-in tool.
- It allows creating beautiful and interactive pop-ups for implementing CTAs and improving the conversion rate.
- It packs Visual Editor at the Dashboard, making the customization extremely easy.
- It supports extensions which can further improve the functionality of the overall plugin here.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Best WordPress Call to Action Plugins for greater Conversions 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
WordPress Calls to Action Pricing Overview
- Freemium, Subscription
Average FindrScore in this Category
65(FS)WordPress Calls to Action
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare WordPress Calls to Action to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating WordPress Calls to Action our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to WordPress Calls to Action
Not quite satisfied with WordPress Calls to Action? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Bloom Plugin. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Hello Bar which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best WordPress Calls to Action alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 74.67 % satisfaction rate which means WordPress Calls to Action is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is WordPress Calls to Action good for beginners?
Q. How much does WordPress Calls to Action cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with WordPress Calls to Action?
Q. Are there any coupons for WordPress Calls to Action?
Q. Can I try WordPress Calls to Action for free?
Q. Is WordPress Calls to Action the best WordPress Call to Action Plugin ?
Q. Which is better WordPress Calls to Action or Bloom Plugin?
Be the first to leave a review.