It’s a free product used by thousands of active users at this time. It packs almost every feature as of our first recommendation but with limited functionalities, considering there is no pricing involved here. The codebase of the plugin is available on Github, making the plugin developer friendly. Looking at the features it packs, you can easily consider it as a one-stop solution for most of the CTA requirements. It also packs dozens of customization options and even includes ready-made templates. Proper tools to track how things are going with the current setup are also present inside.
- The plugin allows conducting A/B split testing with the built-in tool.
- It allows creating beautiful and interactive pop-ups for implementing CTAs and improving the conversion rate.
- It packs Visual Editor at the Dashboard, making the customization extremely easy.
- It supports extensions which can further improve the functionality of the overall plugin here.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Best WordPress Call to Action Plugins for greater Conversions 2019
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to WordPress Calls to Action
Be the first to leave a review.