By installing WooThumbs, you open up a whole new level of functionality and customisation options for your WooCommerce product gallery.
The key features include:
* Additional variation images. Show your customers more than 1 view for the exact variation they want.
* Inline media and product videos. Video is a surefire way to increase your store’s sales. With WooThumbs, you can add media directly into your product image gallery.
* Customise the gallery layout. WooThumbs fits into any WooCommerce store. Use the customisation options to change the thumbnail spacing, thumbnail position, slide/fade effect, and so much more.
* Take back control of your image sizes. WooThumbs uses independent image sizes for the single product image and thumbnail images.
* Zoom effect. WooThumbs offers a variety of zoom effects, including inner, outer, and follow zoom. Each with their own customisation options.
* High performance. WooThumbs utilises caching and top-quality coding techniques to ensure it is highly performant for your customers.
Who is it for?
If you’re a WooCommerce store owner who wants to ensure your customers get the best experience possible while browsing your products, then WooThumbs is for you.
2 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Great features list
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Image variations
- Customization option
- Cache Preloading
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $79 / Year
- One time license, Subscription
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Alternatives to WooThumbs
Be the first to leave a review.