WooCommerce Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Low cost software
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : WordPress , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Heard of WooCommerce plugin? Well, WooThemes is the theme platform by same developers, offering their quality product for WordPress users. As one can expect from a developer of this statue, their themes are quality, impressive, fast loading and definitely worth the price tag. They even offer dozens of free themes so that a user can begin using their services without paying anything.
It’s useless to say that their themes are perfectly integrated with WooCommerce plugin. If running an online e-commerce is what you’re aiming for, then you won’t make a bad decision selecting any of their themes.
WooCommerce is a plugin developed by Automattic, the parent company of WordPress itself. The product is available for free, and there is nothing you need to pay. There are dozens of extensions available which can extend the existing feature set and make the site look more advanced. The plugin is always kept updated to stay compatible with the latest WordPress script version, and it now runs over 30% of the total e-commerce online stores. In short, it’s a popular product and if you use it, then you’ll be in safe hands.
- It takes care of everything from selling to shipping, and even supports all available and reliable payment gateways.
- The webmaster has complete control over the tax, user accounts, and every feature offered by WooCommerce.
- The plugin also packs a free theme, which is equally good and can take care of the designing part, which is not well-covered in this plugin.
- The plugin features REST API which makes it compatible with every other plugin or functionality.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
7 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with WooCommerce
- Category leader in Best eCommerce Website Builders (2020)
- A contender in Best E-commerce WordPress Plugins (2020 Free/Paid)
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Best eCommerce Website Builders (2020)
# 2 position out of 19 items
Best E-commerce WordPress Plugins (2020 Free/Paid)
# 4 position out of 12 items
Best WordPress Themes Providers 2020
# 21 position out of 21 items
WooCommerce Pricing Overview
- Freemium, Open source, Subscription
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare WooCommerce to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating WooCommerce our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to WooCommerce
Not quite satisfied with WooCommerce? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Elegant Themes. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Elegant Themes which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best WooCommerce alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 72.09 % satisfaction rate which means WooCommerce is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is WooCommerce good for beginners?
Q. How good is WooCommerce in United States?
Q. How much does WooCommerce cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with WooCommerce?
Q. Are there any coupons for WooCommerce?
Q. Can I try WooCommerce for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to WooCommerce?
Q. Is WooCommerce the best eCommerce Website Builder ?
Q. Which is better WooCommerce or ThemeForest?
Be the first to leave a review.