It’s an extremely fast product, as it’s based on the CDN, but the free version is limited to be used on a website with up to 50 products only. So, once your store grows up beyond that, you have to pay for its services. The plugin is simple to look at and easy to understand and use. It packs tons of functionalities and customization options to make quickly it look like a custom solution. It supports all the characters, even the special ones which can bring the product details. The plugin takes care of the SEO norms, and since it’s optimized for speed, it can get your website ranked in better positions.
- The result pages don’t look dull, as the plugin takes care of each of them and makes them look elegant.
- It highlights the search term in the product description, making it easy for the user to find the details quickly.
- Most of the elements are based on CDN and delivered via the same, keeping your website’s prime server away from the load.
- You’re allowed to do contextual promotion of a product right into the search results.
3 Reasons to buy
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best WooCommerce Search Plugins 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Multi Language
- Support Filters
- Front-end editor
- Custom Fields And Taxonomies
- Post Templates
- Keyword Replace
- App Source Code
- Customization option
- Various feed
- Multi-Page Forms
- Constant Contact Integration
- GetResponse Addon
- $49 /
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to WooCommerce Search Plugin by Instant Search +
Be the first to leave a review.