This makes WooCommerce Password Protected Categories a powerful plugin for wholesale, trade, or members-only shops: on a single WooCommerce shop you can display different products, deals, and prices for your members. Use WooCommerce Password Protected Categories to create your WooCommerce wholesale store.
You can also use WooCommerce Password Protected Categories to create a private area for your clients, letting you easily offer client-specific products. Clients will be able to log in at a central log in page, and then only view the products in their own hidden category.
You can choose to fully hide your Password Protected Category, only making the category visible to logged-in users, hiding the category from your public store and navigation menus, and using a password or multiple unique passwords to control access. All of these are optional, and all of the useful features you need are built-in.
Who is it for?
WooCommerce site-owners and developers can use the product on their own sites, or client sites, giving them easy access to password protecting entire categories on the WooCommerce stores they’re managing.
– Create private product categories
– Use for wholesale stores
– Members-only shops or areas
– Private areas for clients
– Easy logins, passwords, and usage
– Quality support and updates
3 Reasons to buy
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Great features list
- A contender in Best WooCommerce Extensions and Plugins for WordPress 2020
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Password Protected
- WooCommerce Compatible
- $79 /
Alternatives to WooCommerce Protected Categories
Be the first to leave a review.