WooCommerce Predictive Search Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
- Low cost software
Manage by : Brian | Category : WooCommerce , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
The AJAX powered search tool can also be named a predictive search tool, as it can predict the products based on the search queries. Make sense, right? Now, this next plugin adds a similar predictive tool to the website powered by WooCommerce, and, it’s available without any price tag. It supports both post and page types and is well-coded to deliver 100% accurate results. The best part of this free plugin is that it packs tons of customization and functionalities which are all available without any price tag. You are allowed to set options which are displayed in the search results like price, prime details, featured images, etc. It supports Shortcodes and even includes Widget, allowing the webmaster to put the search tool online, anywhere he/she wants it to be available. The search tool even works with special characters, if those are matched with the product description. It also works with most of the languages, thanks to the support for translation inside. You should check out the details to know every feature it packs, and there is also a premium version available if those aren’t enough.
- It’s a popular product used by over thousands of users and is available on the official WordPress repository.
- The plugin adds a super fast search tool, which doesn’t cost a lot on the server.
- It can list down not only the product name but also the thumbnail or featured image.
- Even the search result pages get better-looking URL, to maintain a better SEO scorecard.
Pros & Cons
7 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- A contender in WooCommerce Search Plugins
- Best for Customer support
- Best for Ease of use
- Best for Low cost software
0 Reasons not to buy
WooCommerce Predictive Search Pricing Overview
- Freemium, Subscription