WooCommerce Checkout Manager Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Low cost software
Manage by : Brian | Category : WordPress , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Our next recommendation is a particular plugin for customizing the checkout procedure only. It can let you re-order, rename, hide, or extend the fields which are part of the checkout page. The plugin is already used by 40,000 users and it’s regularly updated to keep things compatible with latest WordPress script. It even offers customization for billing and shipping sections. For a plugin which is available for free, you’ll be surprised to see the number of features it possesses.
- It has fifteen different field types which can be used directly or customized further.
- It can let you set a particular field to appear or hide for a particular user in different situations.
- It comes with built-in sort orders and export orders functionalities which make the management easy.
- It saves the fields information for the user profiles which is automatically filled when they return back.
Pros & Cons
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in WooCommerce Extensions
- The core product is 100% free
- Best for Low cost software
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
WooCommerce Checkout Manager Pricing Overview
- Open source