Wix Reviews: Pricing and Features
- No particluar area
Who is it for?Wix could be the appropriate choice for those who don’t have the time or budget to create a professional looking website. The platform makes it simple enough to get started with your website within a day. You can always come back and add more features later.
- You can use the custom domain name for your blog, personal, portfolio, or e-commerce website.
- There are 500+ designer-made templates available to choose from.
- The simple drag-and-drop editor will come in handy to create unique layouts for your site.
- You will find several multimedia options including an image editor, stock images, 40+ gallery styles, video backgrounds, parallax effects, audio and video support.
- The fully featured online store makes it a lot easier to get started with your shopping site.
- Thanks to the support for various payment gateways, your customers can quickly make payments for their purchases.
- Built-in Wix SEO wizard will take care of the basic search engine aspects.
- You can earn some extra money by displaying AdSense ads.
- Integrated site analytics tool will help you to keep track of the important website metrics.
- You will enjoy branded email with complete G Suite integration.
- You can arrange events with booking and hotel reservation support.
- The integrated contact form and Google Maps support will allow the visitors to communicate with you whenever necessary.
- Social media icons and close integration with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn
Pricing & SupportWhile Wix is mainly known as a free platform for creating websites, it does offer some premium plans. Let’s take a minute to check out the plans – Connect Domain: For $4.5 per month, this basic plan allows you to connect a domain, and use 500MB storage, 1GB bandwidth. Combo: Priced at $8.5 per month, the Combo plan comes with a free domain, 3GB storage, 2GB bandwidth, ad-free site, and favicon support. Unlimited: For a monthly price of $12.5, this plan includes all the benefits of the Combo plan. What’s more, you will enjoy 10GB storage, unlimited bandwidth along with Site Booster and Form Builder apps. eCommerce: For $16.5 per month, this plan offers all the Unlimited plan features. Besides, you will get 20GB storage, 10GB bandwidth, and online store support. VIP: For $24.5 per month, the VIP plan comes with all the benefits of the eCommerce plan. Also, you can run up to 10 email campaigns per month and get a professional site review. The Wix help center is a huge knowledge base that offers comprehensive answers to different types of questions. You can browse the available categories to know more about specific features.
- Comes with the necessary tools for creating different types of websites
- Offers a robust set of multimedia options
- Lots of professional Wix templates with drag-and-drop editor
- Feature-rich e-commerce solutions for creating online stores
- Premium plans don’t provide that much value for the money
- There are ads in the free and basic plans
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best Website Builder for Photographers (2020)
- A contender in Best Website Builder for Small Business (2020)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
Ranking & Positions
Wix Pricing Overview
- $5 /
- Freemium, Subscription
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Wix to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Wix our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Wix
Not quite satisfied with Wix? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Magento. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are WordPress.com which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Wix alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 72 % satisfaction rate which means Wix is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Wix good for beginners?
Q. How good is Wix in India?
Q. How much does Wix cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Wix?
Q. Are there any coupons for Wix?
Q. Can I try Wix for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Wix?
Q. Is Wix the best Website Builder for Photographers ?
Q. Which is better Wix or LemonStand?
Be the first to leave a review.