According to their site, they offer the highest quality proofreading abilities by providing information about the mistakes that you make. It can proofread all the types of writing including academic writing. The solution uses natural language processing technology. The key features include Grammar, Spell, Style, and Punctuation checker. It also comes with a translator. Last, but not the least, it also comes with plagiarism checker.
Who is it for?
It is aimed towards anyone who wants to check if their writing is free from mistakes. It can include students, writers, managers, and so on.
You can connect with them through the ticket system. The business plan offers phone customer support.
0 Reasons to buy
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- $6.59 /
You can get WhiteSmoke either on yearly plan or a 3-year plan
The plans are as follows:
- Essential: $6.59/mo., come with all browser support, and includes translator, grammar checker and plagiarism checker.
- Premium: $9.99/mo., compatible with all browsers, Windows and MacOS, MS Office and Gmail. It includes everything that Essential plan offer plus one-click instant proofreading and writing platform integration.
- Business: $17.95/mo., come with everything that Premium plan offers plus 3-computer license, phone customer support and extended download warranty.
All these plans comes with the mobile app (Android/iOS) for an additional payment of $9.95.
Be the first to leave a review.