WhiteSmoke Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : CMS , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?It is aimed towards anyone who wants to check if their writing is free from mistakes. It can include students, writers, managers, and so on.
SupportYou can connect with them through the ticket system. The business plan offers phone customer support.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
0 Reasons to buy
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
WhiteSmoke Pricing Overview
- $6.59 /
You can get WhiteSmoke either on yearly plan or a 3-year plan
The plans are as follows:
- Essential: $6.59/mo., come with all browser support, and includes translator, grammar checker and plagiarism checker.
- Premium: $9.99/mo., compatible with all browsers, Windows and MacOS, MS Office and Gmail. It includes everything that Essential plan offer plus one-click instant proofreading and writing platform integration.
- Business: $17.95/mo., come with everything that Premium plan offers plus 3-computer license, phone customer support and extended download warranty.
All these plans comes with the mobile app (Android/iOS) for an additional payment of $9.95.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare WhiteSmoke to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating WhiteSmoke our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to WhiteSmoke
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is NAN % satisfaction rate which means WhiteSmoke is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is WhiteSmoke good for beginners?
Q. How much does WhiteSmoke cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with WhiteSmoke?
Q. Are there any coupons for WhiteSmoke?
Q. Can I try WhiteSmoke for free?
Be the first to leave a review.