Webs.com Reviews: Pricing and Features
- No particluar area
Manage by : Brian | Category : Website Builders , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?This can be a suitable choice for small businesses or start-ups to create basic websites or online shops. The integrated apps will help you to manage various aspects of the site. However, keep in mind that the themes are not mobile-friendly and you are less likely to receive new futures anytime soon.
- com allows you to use your own domain name for the website.
- There is a large number of professional templates available.
- It is possible to customize the design by using the drag-and-drop builder.
- Cloud hosting infrastructure will ensure an excellent loading speed for your website.
- The SEO Booster feature will help you with the SEO optimization of your site.
- You can use branded email addresses with your domain.
- The built-in contact form and map integration will help the visitors to get in touch with you.
- You can introduce a membership option on your site.
- Password protection will be advantageous to ensure the necessary security for your sensitive files.
- Complete social media integration will make it a lot easier to connect with your visitors on various social media platforms.
- You can use the stunning photo and video galleries to show off the beautiful multimedia collection.
- The dedicated mobile site builder will come in handy to create mobile versions of your website.
- Thanks to the e-commerce support with payment integration, you can choose to integrate an online shop with your site.
- Auto-submission of business information to 100+ local directories will help your business to get more local leads.
- You can keep track of the various website metrics by using the advanced website analytics features.
Pricing & SupportWebs.com offers three pricing plans to cater to different types of websites. Let’s take a minute to check out the plans – Starter: Priced at $5.99 per month, the Starter plan offers a free domain with 1GB storage, unlimited pages, basic statistics, password-protected pages, no Webs branding, mobile site, email support, etc. Enhanced: For a monthly price of $12.99, this plan comes with all the features of the Starter plan. Also, you will get 5GB storage, 20 store items, three email addresses, advanced statistics, premium themes, email and live chat support. Pro: For $22.99 per month, the Pro plan enjoys all the benefits of Enhanced. Plus, you will also enjoy unlimited storage, store items, 25 email addresses, SEO booster, search engine submission, and support via email, live chat, phone. Webs.com provides answers to the basic questions in the dedicated support community section. The other support options are available depending on your chosen plan.
- Simple, beginner-friendly user interface
- Integrated SEO Booster and local SEO features
- Comes with advanced membership options
- There is a free plan to publish your website
- Templates are not optimized for mobile devices
- No new features for the last three years
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Website Builder for Small Business (2020)
0 Reasons not to buy
Ranking & Positions
Webs.com Pricing Overview
- $5.99 /
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Webs.com to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Webs.com our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Webs.com
Not quite satisfied with Webs.com? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Virb. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Wix which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Webs.com alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 76.83 % satisfaction rate which means Webs.com is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Webs.com good for beginners?
Q. How much does Webs.com cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Webs.com?
Q. Are there any coupons for Webs.com?
Q. Can I try Webs.com for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Webs.com?
Q. Is Webs.com the best Website Builder for Small Business ?
Q. Which is better Webs.com or TemplateMonster?
Be the first to leave a review.