Their key features include top speed, ultimate security, multiple server locations, and great support. The dashboard provided by them is cPanel which offers great user experience. Moreover, they support all the famous open source solution including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and E-Commerce and provide plans customized to them.
Who is it for?
WebHostFace is ideal for small to medium business. If you are starting, WebHostFace is highly recommended thanks to their customer-friendly support.
Their support differentiates them from the likes of another similar web hosting service. You can connect with them through email, ticket, chat, phone and Twitter support. Also, their services are available 24/7, and they generally reply with an average response time of just 15 minutes.
8 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with WebHostFace
- Great features list
- A contender in Most Profitable Reseller Hosting (2020)
- A contender in Free VPS Hosting (2020 Compared)
- A contender in Best “Cheap Dedicated Server” Hosting (2020)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Money Back Guarantee
- Multiple Server Location
- Backup & Monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime
- Popular Applications With 1-Click
- FTP access
- VPS Hosting
- Shared Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- MySQL Connections
- Web Hosting
- Managed Hosting
- Free CDN
- Dedicated Hosting
- $.69 /
Shared hosting: starts from 0.69/mo., https://www.webhostface.com/shared-hosting/
Reseller hosting: starts from $15.96/mo., https://www.webhostface.com/reseller-hosting/
VPS hosting: starts from $9.95/mo., https://www.webhostface.com/vps-hosting/
Dedicated hosting: starts from $116.10/mo., https://www.webhostface.com/dedicated-servers/
Alternatives to WebHostFace
Be the first to leave a review.