Who is it for?
Web Hosting Hub is owned by the hosting conglomerate Inmotion Hosting. The original plan was to target the professional bloggers, start-ups, and the likes through this hosting. But its current plans are capable of accommodating almost any type of website. As it offers SSD servers for all plans, you can expect a superior performance from your website.
- You will get a free domain name so that you can launch the website as soon as possible.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth will help you create any type of website you want.
- All plans come with unlimited email accounts to set up and manage your own branded emails.
- Free transfer for three sites is included with every plan.
- SSD servers will deliver superior performance for your website.
- Parked domains and subdomains will ensure the perfect convenience for your domains.
- You can use the free website builder to create custom designs.
- Use the one-click app installation feature to get started with various tools.
- Enjoy the free SSL certificate to enhance the data security of your website.
- All plans come with some ad credits to help you promote the website.
- Optional website backup can be useful for having regular backups of your site.
- Auto-installer for WordPress and shopping cart will simplify your onboarding process.
- You can take advantage of the 90-day money back guarantee in case of any problems.
Pricing & Support
Web Hosting Hub offers several interestingly named hosting plans. Let’s find out which these plans are –
Spark: Priced at $4.99 per month, Spark allows you to host 2 websites, unlimited storage, bandwidth, email accounts, 10 databases, $75 ad credit, 5 parked domains, and 25 sub-domains.
Nitro: For $6.99 per month, the Nitro plan includes unlimited websites, storage, bandwidth, email accounts, databases, sub-domains, add-on domains, 2x performance than the Spark plan, $175 ad credit, and custom data center choice.
Dynamo: For $8.99 month, the Dynamo plan comes with all the benefits of Nitro. Besides, you will get unique features like 4x performance boost, $250 ad credit, up to 30% discount on web design, and so on.
All plans are provided with a free domain, SSL certificate, one-click app installers, three website transfers for free along with 90-day money back guarantees.
Similar to most hosting companies, Web Hosting Hub has a detailed knowledge base along with an FAQ section, and community QA option. It is also possible to get customer support through phone, Skype, or live chat.
- Faster page loading time than most competitors
- Provides a good customer support
- Simple onboarding process with one-click WordPress installation
- Offers SSD servers for all plans
- Account verification may take some time
- You have to pay a monthly charge for website backups
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
0 Reasons not to buy
- Free SSL Certificate
- Money Back Guarantee
- Backup & Monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime
- High performance
- 24/7 Support
- Control Panel Integration
- Website Migration
- Free Domain
- WooCommerce Hosting
- eCommerce Websites
- $8.99 /
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $8.99 to $16.99 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Alternatives to Web Hosting Hub
Be the first to leave a review.