Web Hosting Hub is an award-winning hosting company that provides high-quality web hosting services to help businesses and individuals get their websites online. While the company originally started in 2010 in Virginia Beach, VA, it now has multiple data centers in the East and West Coast of USA.
Who is it for?
Web Hosting Hub is owned by the hosting conglomerate Inmotion Hosting. The original plan was to target the professional bloggers, start-ups, and the likes through this hosting. But its current plans are capable of accommodating almost any type of website. As it offers SSD servers for all plans, you can expect a superior performance from your website.
- You will get a free domain name so that you can launch the website as soon as possible.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth will help you create any type of website you want.
- All plans come with unlimited email accounts to set up and manage your own branded emails.
- Free transfer for three sites is included with every plan.
- SSD servers will deliver superior performance for your website.
- Parked domains and subdomains will ensure the perfect convenience for your domains.
- You can use the free website builder to create custom designs.
- Use the one-click app installation feature to get started with various tools.
- Enjoy the free SSL certificate to enhance the data security of your website.
- All plans come with some ad credits to help you promote the website.
- Optional website backup can be useful for having regular backups of your site.
- Auto-installer for WordPress and shopping cart will simplify your onboarding process.
- You can take advantage of the 90-day money back guarantee in case of any problems.
Pricing & Support
Web Hosting Hub offers several interestingly named hosting plans. Let’s find out which these plans are –
Spark: Priced at $4.99 per month, Spark allows you to host 2 websites, unlimited storage, bandwidth, email accounts, 10 databases, $75 ad credit, 5 parked domains, and 25 sub-domains.
Nitro: For $6.99 per month, the Nitro plan includes unlimited websites, storage, bandwidth, email accounts, databases, sub-domains, add-on domains, 2x performance than the Spark plan, $175 ad credit, and custom data center choice.
Dynamo: For $8.99 month, the Dynamo plan comes with all the benefits of Nitro. Besides, you will get unique features like 4x performance boost, $250 ad credit, up to 30% discount on web design, and so on.
All plans are provided with a free domain, SSL certificate, one-click app installers, three website transfers for free along with 90-day money back guarantees.
Similar to most hosting companies, Web Hosting Hub has a detailed knowledge base along with an FAQ section, and community QA option. It is also possible to get customer support through phone, Skype, or live chat.
- Faster page loading time than most competitors
- Provides a good customer support
- Simple onboarding process with one-click WordPress installation
- Offers SSD servers for all plans
- Account verification may take some time
- You have to pay a monthly charge for website backups
Be the first to leave a review.