Every website receives some sort of spam and the ones allowing user registration, receives tons of them. The same applies to a BuddyPress powered website, and the default system doesn’t have any mechanism to keep a filter. So, to add one, you need to use WangGuard plugin, which can add a dedicated protection against the spammers and sploggers. The plugin is free to use up to a user limit, and once that is over, you need to pay for the premium version of the plugin. Other than the normal functionalities which are included in the package, the plugin also supports add-ons which can further increase its power.
- The plugin packs a configuration section where the settings can be made to affect the global avatar throughout the website.
- It works properly on SSL and is compatible with all the security measures it packs.
- It works properly with other plugins like W3 Total Cache and many other.
- It uses a centralized database for the spammers, and once it sees the wrong behavior, it updates that user profile throughout every website.
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to WangGuard
Be the first to leave a review.