With over a million active installs, W3 Total Cache is the most advanced plugin out there, which offers all these features to the webmaster. One can configure those available features according to the custom requirements and can have better control. However, the number of features inside also makes this plugin a safe bet for expert users only, as a newbie can easily get lost in the numbers and definitions. The plugin is well-labeled and the sections are divided intelligently to make it still look easy. It is used by some big names in the technology industry.
- W3 Total Cache is the best plugin to use with CDN. It is recommended by most of the CDNs out there including MaxCDN, which is everyone’s favorite.
- It works perfectly with SSL using websites and can even cache the web pages in mobile-friendly mode.
- It supports various database optimizing techniques to bring down the size and further decrease the page load speed.
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best WordPress Cache Plugins Compared 2020
- Category leader in Plugins to Speed up your WordPress Site in 2020
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Sitemap Preloading
- Database Optimization
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- Mobile Detection
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Developer Friendly
- Page Caching
- GZIP Compression
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Minification / Concatenation
- Multisite Compatibility
- Cache Preloading
- Open source
Alternatives to W3 Total Cache
Be the first to leave a review.