- Product Type: Service
- Software: Web-based
Volusion was founded in 1999 as a web design agency. It started offering e-commerce services in 2002. Over the years, the company has backed up 180,000 entrepreneurs, handled 185 million orders with $26 billion in sales. There are 250 employees in the Volusion team.
Who is it for?
Volusion could be one of the best choices for businesses that don’t have the time to develop an e-commerce site from the ground up or lack the necessary technical skills. The platform all the necessary features for creating fully functional online stores and various pricing plans for different types of businesses.
- You can use a custom domain with fully responsive themes for your online shop.
- The rich content editor will help you to customize the actual content.
- Features like the product categories, powerful navigation, and search will allow the customers to find their desired product.
- Enhanced product pages will display all the relevant information about the product.
- Advanced order processing will make the whole shopping experience smooth and easy for the customers.
- Thanks to multiple payment gateway support, your customers can make the payment in different ways.
- Recurring and product variant pricing will help you to set prices for various product types.
- You will have access to several shipping options with drop-shipping support.
- The powerful inventory and stock management options will help you keep track of the products.
- Tax rate calculator with global currency support will make it a lot easier to support your global customers.
- Integrated customer accounts and reviews will offer a personalized shopping experience.
- Built-in SEO optimization will ensure better search engine ranking for your products.
- Social media integration will let you display and sell products on various platforms.
- You can use discounts, deals, and gift cards to increase the conversion rate.
Pricing & Support
Volusion offers a few pricing plans, which are –
Mini: For $15 per month, you can add up to 100 products, 1GB monthly bandwidth, online support, secure checkout, responsive themes, site editor, drag-and-drop editor, inventory management, social media integration, and powerful reporting.
Plus: For a monthly price of $35, the Plus allows you to add up to 1000 products, 3GB monthly bandwidth, online and phone support, reviews, import export, abandoned cart reports, and all the benefits of the Mini plan.
Pro: Priced at $75 per month, this plan allows up to 10,000 products, 10GB monthly bandwidth, priority support, eBay and Amazon integration, CRM tools, batch orders, API access, rewards, deals, and all the Plus features.
Premium: For $135 per month, this ultra-powerful plan allows an unlimited number of products, 35GB monthly bandwidth, dedicated account manager, and all the features of the Pro plan.
The detailed knowledge base and user guides will be the best places to get started. In case you need additional support, you can use the online, phone, or account manager option depending on your account.
- Powerful account dashboard for the users
- Offers different pricing plans to suit businesses in various stages
- Great products display and management options
- There is no transaction fee for the plans
- Limited modes of customer support for the basic plans
- No third-party integration for CRM, ERP, and other tools
Be the first to leave a review.