Starting with a premium plugin which is currently trending on the platform like CodeCanyon, was the easiest choice for me, and also the obvious one. It’s a plugin that adds user login and profile functionalities to a normal WordPress website powered by BuddyPress, and once it’s working, it can really improve the user experience. The design part is dominated at the front-end, offering most of the features and visuals to the end-users, and everything is wrapped in a simple yet elegant looking UI. It is compatible to work with WooCommerce and even MailChimp, which both are excellent tools further to increase the functionalities of a BuddyPress powered website. The main highlight here is that the plugin integrates social profile login modules, making it damn easy for users to register and login.
- The plugin packs content restrictions and supports multiple popular languages.
- It can create a member directory and allows the webmaster to offer badges to the highlight users.
- It supports unlimited custom fields and allows approving users manually, controlling everything.
- It supports add-ons which can further increase the functionalities like adding a private messaging, user rating, media manager, and much more.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best BuddyPress Plugins 2019 ( Reviewed by 2367 Community owners)
- Category leader in Best WordPress Community Plugins (2019 Compared)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- One time license
Alternatives to UserPro
Be the first to leave a review.