Running an online community blog where anyone can post their views, is possible via User Submitted Posts plugin. It’s a free product that packs tons of features to support this expandability. It allows users to put the name, URL, email, title, tags, category, content, and even allow them to upload images. Once the post is submitted, it goes for the admin’s approval. The plugin does support the active translation which is extremely necessary to run a global standard community. Apart from these functionalities, which are much-needed, it also packs a bunch of customizations to help you achieve a custom looking solution.
- It allows the webmaster to either use a classic form or the one developed using HTML5 or even via a stylesheet.
- Admin is allowed to control the number of fields allowed to be part of the submission form, offering the customizations.
- The error messages related to the submission is also customizable.
- The plugin is also available in a paid version if one is considering to get the best of it.
- Freemium, One time license
Alternatives to User Submitted Posts
Be the first to leave a review.