Travelo Theme Reviews: Pricing and Features
Manage by : Brian | Category : WordPress , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
If those mentioned above wasn’t impressive to you, but that’s exactly the idea, then check out what Travelo has to offer. It packs similar features, but all are showcased in an entirely different UI, which is elegant and top-notch, as per user’s perspective. It includes PayPal integration, putting a genuine and safe online payment gateway in the scene. It’s the best theme for selling tour packages as it can take care of everything, like hotel booking, flight booking, and related stuff. The design part is using Flat elements and the UI is totally responsive to make the website work on mobile devices.
- The Dashboard area holds a classic Options Panel, allowing the webmaster to bring visual and functional changes quickly, just by dragging and dropping elements.
- The package includes 55 useful Shortcodes, which are all available to quickly add any possible functionality.
- It packs ten site skins, eight header styles, and six footer styles.
- The theme also includes Mega Menu and a proper and fully functional Blog.
Pros & Cons
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in WordPress Travel Themes
- Best for No particluar area
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Travelo Theme Pricing Overview
- One time license