If you have a big list of products to sell online from a bunch of different categories, then consider going with aThemes product, i.e., TheShop. It comes with premium looking UI and can help you sell dozens of products altogether. It is easy to setup and comes with three-page templates to pick from. Multiple color options are also available to pick from, and the theme comes with support from the developer side.
- It includes support for Google Fonts, which increases the score at typography.
- The theme can handle a dedicated Blog, which comes built-in.
- It supports WooCommerce plugin and comes with few customization options, for header and Menus area.
6 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with TheShop Theme
- Great features list
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Woocommerce Compatibility
- 1 Click Installation
- Responsive design
- SEO Optimized
- Custom Widgets
- Major Plugins Supported
- Translation Ready
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to TheShop Theme
Be the first to leave a review.