As made for business website, TheFour has several modules for a business website such as service page, portfolio, testimonial and client logos. You can easily use these modules to show your work or your services on your website.
It also comes with a nice blog layout, so you can use it as a classic blog theme as well. And for blog posts, the theme supports infinite scrolling, related posts and social buttons.
Who is it for?
Businesses, agencies and bloggers
- Flexible and unique header
- Grid service page
- Infinite scrolling, similar to Instagram bottomless feed you can give users the same experience.
- Forget having to search for a related post plugin, EightyDays as that feature built in.
Pricing & Support?
Freemium. The free version has some limitations and is for bloggers only. The Pro version has the price of $59.
Support is provided via a ticket system (https://gretathemes.com/support).
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Best Free Portfolio WordPress Themes 2019
- Category leader in Best WordPress Templates For Business (2019)
- Category leader in Best Business WordPress Themes for Agency, Startups & Entrepreneurs 2019
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Freemium, One time license, Subscription
Alternatives to TheFour Theme
Be the first to leave a review.