While the theme comes with a default home page design, you can easily change the layout. You just have to drag and drop the widgets into the desired locations. Along with the default WordPress widgets, Templatic Video Theme also comes with several custom widgets to display your content in prominent ways. It is also possible to monetize the website by displaying ads on the sidebar.
The single video page is inspired by YouTube. While keeping the main focus on the video, you can display relevant videos on the sidebar and video details, comments, etc. at the bottom. The theme also allows the visitors to upload their own videos by using the submit button. It works perfectly with the necessary plugins like WooCommerce, SEO, and contact form plugins.
- Comes with an HTML5 video player
- Visitors can submit their own videos
- Fully widgetized home page
- Fully optimized video display page
3 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best WordPress Video Themes 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
Alternatives to Templatic Video Theme
Be the first to leave a review.