- Product Type: Service
Sucuri is a cloud-based internet security company that specializes in securing websites from any kind of threat. With its headquarter in Delaware, the company has a distributed located in 12+ countries all over the world.
Who is it for?
If you are highly concerned about the security of your website, you should choose Sucuri to ensure the best protection of your digital asset. The company has dedicated solutions to deal with different types of security issues and works with all the regular website platforms.
- Constant monitoring for signs of website hacks will let you detect any attack in its early stage
- The tool will detect any changes to the DNS, WHOIS, and SSL certificates and let you know
- Intelligent signatures will enhance the accuracy of malware detection and reduce false alerts
- You will get the alerts via email, SMS, slack, RSS, or custom post
- Traffic filtering will block the malicious traffic and attacks in the primary stage
- The available security features will help you to prevent Brute Force attacks
- The company uses superior techniques to mitigate DDoS attacks on your site
- Stops suspicious behavior to protect your site from zero day exploits
- It will safely remove malicious code from the file system and database
- Help you deal with SEO spam by cleaning spammy keywords and removing bad backlinks
- Multiple data centers around the world to deliver a blazing- fast performance
- Smart caching options to enhance the loading speed for the visitors
- The experts will fine-tune the settings to ensure the maximum performance for your site
- There is an integrated backup solution to help you restore the website quickly
Pricing & Support
Sucuri offers three pricing packages for the customers. Let’s check out the packages –
Basic: For $16.66 per month, the Basic plan allows one website, provides the response, performs the scan, and monitor brand reputation and blacklist every 12 hours, stops hacking attempts, offers advanced DDoS mitigation, provide a free SSL certificate, and offers customer support via ticket.
Pro: Priced at $24.99 per month, this plan comes with all the benefits of the Basic plan. What’s more, you will get the response, scanning, and monitoring for every six hours, and get a custom SSL certificate.
Business: For a monthly price of $41.66, this plan includes all the Pro features. It offers the response, scanning, and monitoring within 30 minutes. You will also get support from instant chat.
There is a 30-day money back guarantee to get a refund.
The detailed knowledge base and FAQ sections will provide you with the necessary information to get started with Sucuri. Depending on your plan, you can use support tickets, live chat, or the dedicated support hotline to get additional help.
- Round-the-clock tracking and monitoring of your website,
- Protects your site from all the common security threats,
- Several data centers and integrated caching to improve website performance,
- Built-in backup to protect your data.
- Live chat is not included with the Basic and Pro plans,
- Basic plan users will get the scan once every 12 hours
Be the first to leave a review.