I’ve been following TheVerge since it was in Beta mode and have never stopped following their work. If I were set to create another magazine, which looks just like TheVerge, then I would have picked Steam theme to make it happen. It doesn’t copy the complete UI but offers a very close look, which isn’t the case with any other theme. It is a responsive theme with support for Retina display powered devices, and it is ready to publish latest news and regular product reviews. All the features are built-in and don’t require any third-party plugins. It is powered by Industrial Framework and is also compatible to work with WooCommerce plugin and its extensions to help you sell merchandises online.
- The theme is built using Bootstrap framework, adding rigidity, security, and top-notch performance to the prime frame.
- It comes with a built-in page builder with drag & drop versatile content panels and elements.
- It comes with Sticky top controls, Mega Menu and quick post access which are all customizable.
- Other than categories, filters are also included in the UI, which is powered by Ajax.
- Woocommerce Compatibility
- BuddyPress Compatibility
- Social Login Integration
- Ajax search
- One time license
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $49 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Alternatives to Steam Theme
Be the first to leave a review.