Who is it for?
As you will see in the pricing section below, StableHost comes with all the necessary options for hosting regular websites. That means you can choose this company to host your blog, personal, portfolio, and small business websites. However, if you plan to host high traffic sites, make sure you check out the other hosting companies as well.
- All hosting plans offer unlimited disk space and bandwidth so that your website is always accessible to the visitors.
- You will get access to dedicated CPU core(s) depending on your chosen hosting plan.
- Built-in DDoS protection will help you secure your website from targeted spam and hacking attempt.
- The easy one-click application installer will let you get started with the necessary CMS, forum, or other tools.
- You can create an unlimited number of databases based on your requirements.
- All plans are provided with an unlimited number of FTP accounts.
- The detailed statistics about the files, database, and website will keep you updated.
- There is a dedicated web builder to help you create custom website layouts.
- Thanks to the daily data backup feature, you can rest assured about your valuable data.
- Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate will make it a lot easier to ensure the security of your website.
- Unlimited number of email accounts will help you take full advantage of the branded emails.
- Clustered server infrastructure and data centers on multiple locations will ensure a seamless experience for your visitors.
- Customized PHP, MySQL and Litespeed will make your website superfast.
- Technician support available around the clock
- Website backup included as standard
- Three different server locations
Pricing & Support
Stable Host has offers different types of hosting plans including shared, reseller, and VPS. Let’s check out their shared hosting plans –
Starter: Priced at $4.95 per month, the Starter plan allows you to host one website with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, one CPU core, 25 MySQL connections, and 500 accounts per server.
Pro: For $8.95 per month, this plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites with unlimited storage, bandwidth, single CPU core, 25 MySQL connections, and 500 accounts per server.
Platinum: For a monthly priced of $29.95, this plan offers all the benefits of the Pro plan. Also, you will enjoy two CPU cores, 50 accounts per server, hack repair, and advanced spam filtering feature.
The dedicated knowledge base, forum, and the video tutorials will help you get started with the various available features. In case you need additional support, the dedicated customer care hotline will come in handy for you.
- Clustered network technology for reliable website performance
- Dedicated CPU cores for all plans
- Integrated DDoS protection features
- Affordable basic plans with generous features
- SSH access requires additional fee
- Spam filtering and hacking protection not available in basic plans
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Providers 2019
1 Reasons not to buy
- A few of our users are experiencing dissatisfaction
- Free SSL Certificate
- Multiple Server Location
- Backup & Monitoring
- Popular Applications With 1-Click
- High performance
- 24/7 Support
- Control Panel Integration
- Website Migration
- Free Website Builder
- FTP access
- DDoS protection
- VPS Hosting
- Free Domain
- Shared Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- MySQL Connections
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $3.50 /
The monthly payments starts from $3.50 to $ 28.50. Payments varies on defferent features.
Alternatives to StableHost
Be the first to leave a review.