Who is it for?
The fully responsive design, lots of beautiful templates, powerful blogging options, and the robust e-commerce options make Squarespace an excellent choice for creating different types of websites.
- You will get access to modern templates with easy switching option.
- Built-in style editor, WYSIWYG editor, and the dedicated content blocks will help you to create custom site layouts.
- Inbuilt galleries with multiple styles will come in handy to display the beautiful images.
- Your mobile visitors will enjoy a superior experience, thanks to the ready-made mobile support.
- You can take advantage of the complete social integration with social sharing buttons.
- Images won’t have any impact on your site, thanks to the progressive image loading and dedicated CDN.
- Integration with Amazon Associate, Dropbox, Zola, OpenTable, and lots of other services will help you to use third-party services on your site.
- There are lots of powerful site management options including custom CSS, announcement bar, custom favicon, password protection, and URL redirect.
- You can create multiple users with different access levels.
- The robust commenting system will provide you with total control over the comments.
- You can add an unlimited number of products with different variations and descriptions.
- Product quick view and image zoom will help the visitors to take the buying decision.
- Advanced SEO optimization will ensure that your website follows the SEO best practices.
- Squarespace uses a reliable server infrastructure to make sure that your site is always accessible.
Pricing & Support
Squarespace offers several pricing plans for hosting regular and e-commerce sites. Let’s check out the plans in more details –
Personal: For $12 per month, this plan comes with a free domain, 20 pages with gallery and blog support, unlimited storage and bandwidth, two contributors, mobile-optimized website, free SSL certificate, integrated e-commerce with 3% transaction fee, and detailed site metrics.
Business: For a monthly price of $18, this plan offers all the benefits of the Personal plan. What’s more, it also features unlimited pages, e-commerce support with 2% transaction fee, Google emails, $100 ad credits, pop-ups, and so on.
Basic: The basic e-commerce plan is priced at $26 per month and offers all the Business plan features. Besides, you will enjoy zero transaction fees, unlimited products, essential e-commerce metrics, inventory, order, tax, and discount management options, label printing, integrated accounting, quick checkout, etc.
Advanced: The advanced e-commerce plan will cost you $40 per month and includes all the Basic e-commerce plan. What’s more, you will enjoy abandoned cart recovery, real-time carrier shipping, and automatic discount features.
The knowledge base, step-by-step videos, and community answers sections will help you find answers to the common questions.
- Lots of beautiful templates
- You will get access to plenty of website-building features
- All plans include a free SSL certificate
- Powerful e-commerce features for all plans
- Regular plans have a 3% transaction fee for the e-commerce purchases
- The plans are a bit overpriced compared to other similar platforms
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best Website Builder for Photographers (2020)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
Alternatives to Squarespace
Be the first to leave a review.