Who is it for?
The fully responsive design, lots of beautiful templates, powerful blogging options, and the robust e-commerce options make Squarespace an excellent choice for creating different types of websites.
- You will get access to modern templates with easy switching option.
- Built-in style editor, WYSIWYG editor, and the dedicated content blocks will help you to create custom site layouts.
- Inbuilt galleries with multiple styles will come in handy to display the beautiful images.
- Your mobile visitors will enjoy a superior experience, thanks to the ready-made mobile support.
- You can take advantage of the complete social integration with social sharing buttons.
- Images won’t have any impact on your site, thanks to the progressive image loading and dedicated CDN.
- Integration with Amazon Associate, Dropbox, Zola, OpenTable, and lots of other services will help you to use third-party services on your site.
- There are lots of powerful site management options including custom CSS, announcement bar, custom favicon, password protection, and URL redirect.
- You can create multiple users with different access levels.
- The robust commenting system will provide you with total control over the comments.
- You can add an unlimited number of products with different variations and descriptions.
- Product quick view and image zoom will help the visitors to take the buying decision.
- Advanced SEO optimization will ensure that your website follows the SEO best practices.
- Squarespace uses a reliable server infrastructure to make sure that your site is always accessible.
Pricing & Support
Squarespace offers several pricing plans for hosting regular and e-commerce sites. Let’s check out the plans in more details –
Personal: For $12 per month, this plan comes with a free domain, 20 pages with gallery and blog support, unlimited storage and bandwidth, two contributors, mobile-optimized website, free SSL certificate, integrated e-commerce with 3% transaction fee, and detailed site metrics.
Business: For a monthly price of $18, this plan offers all the benefits of the Personal plan. What’s more, it also features unlimited pages, e-commerce support with 2% transaction fee, Google emails, $100 ad credits, pop-ups, and so on.
Basic: The basic e-commerce plan is priced at $26 per month and offers all the Business plan features. Besides, you will enjoy zero transaction fees, unlimited products, essential e-commerce metrics, inventory, order, tax, and discount management options, label printing, integrated accounting, quick checkout, etc.
Advanced: The advanced e-commerce plan will cost you $40 per month and includes all the Basic e-commerce plan. What’s more, you will enjoy abandoned cart recovery, real-time carrier shipping, and automatic discount features.
The knowledge base, step-by-step videos, and community answers sections will help you find answers to the common questions.
- Lots of beautiful templates
- You will get access to plenty of website-building features
- All plans include a free SSL certificate
- Powerful e-commerce features for all plans
- Regular plans have a 3% transaction fee for the e-commerce purchases
- The plans are a bit overpriced compared to other similar platforms
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best Website Builder for Photographers (2020)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
Alternatives to Squarespace
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Squarespace good for beginners?
Q. How good is Squarespace in United States?
Q. How much does Squarespace cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Squarespace?
Q. Is there any coupons for Squarespace?
Q. Is Squarespace any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Squarespace for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Squarespace?
Q. Is Squarespace the best eCommerce Website Builder ?
Q. Which is better Squarespace or LemonStand?
Be the first to leave a review.