One of the unique features that they offer is the chat option during streaming. Also, you will not find them market themselves as just a hosting platform, but a podcast listening platform. Overall, if you want the best of both world, Spreaker is for you.
- Basic analytics to understand the audience
- Offers software and mobile apps for podcasters and listeners
- A great platform to explore listeners
- Free plans available.
- Chatting supported while streaming
- Distribution platform supported
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- A contender in Best Podcast Hosting (2020 Compared)
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Audio Hosting
- Podcast RSS Feed
- Network App Listing
- Advanced analytics
- Embedded Player
- $5.99 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Free: 15 mins daily session and 5 hours audio storage limit.
- On-Air talent: $5.99/mo. Or $59 annually, 45 mins daily session limit and 100 hours audio storage limit
- Broadcaster: $19.99/mo. Or $199 annually, 3 hours daily session limit and 500 hours audio storage limit
- Anchorman: $49.99/mo. Or $499 annually, 5 hours daily session limit and 1500 audio storage limit
Station: $119.99/mo. Or $1,199 annually, unlimited storage and daily session.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Spreaker good for beginners?
Q. How good is Spreaker in ?
Q. How much does Spreaker cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Spreaker?
Q. Is there any coupons for Spreaker?
Q. Is Spreaker any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Spreaker for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Spreaker?
Q. Is Spreaker the best Podcast Hosting Service ?
Q. Which is better Spreaker or Buzzsprout?
Be the first to leave a review.