There are 7 readymade layouts to help you get started. If you want to create a custom design, the integrated drag and drop layout builder will come in handy for you. You can use full-screen image or video as the background. The plugin supports all Google Fonts, which means you don’t have to be limited within the traditional fonts.
The live preview feature allows you to check out the actual preview before publishing it. Thanks to the shortcodes, it is possible to use the splash screen anywhere you want.
You can get the plugin for $19.
4 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with Splash Screen Pro Plugin
- Category leader in Best WordPress Splash Page Plugins 2019 (real-time updates)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- One time license
Alternatives to Splash Screen Pro Plugin
Be the first to leave a review.