If you were impressed with my first recommendation but were disappointed to know that it wasn’t supporting WordPress natively, then have a look at SnapEngage. It’s a plugin offering a similar set of features and functionalities with tons of customizations, and it offers an official plugin to make the system work perfectly on WordPress platform. It’s again a premium product but based on the set of features it packs; the investment is worth. It packs integration for other Helpdesk and CRM systems and even has dedicated app for iOS and Android platforms that can bring the support system to the smartphones. The chat part holds a bunch of customizations, allowing you to gain an overall custom look, and it packs features like SMS support, PCI Compliance secure data, file exchange (support for attachments), and much more. The plugin itself comes with dedicated support and proper documentation.
- The layout and every element are optimized to work on touchscreen devices, smartphones, and tablets, thanks to the responsive UI.
- It allows putting a survey within the chat system, making sure that more people participate in the same.
- It keeps a track of the activity, putting practice invitations, and pushing proper reminders whenever needed.
- It packs a dashboard which is updated in real-time to help you track everything in the system, and the data can also be used within Google Analytics.
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best WordPress Chat Plugins for Customer Support 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Free trail, Subscription
Be the first to leave a review.