When using the plugin, you can prevent SQL injection, long URL, disable XML-RPC, restrict the username length, remove username, WordPress version, and perform various other tweaks. There are also lots of .htaccess enhancements which will further enhance the overall website security.
You can get the plugin for $30.
- Lots of custom tweaks for enhancing website security
- Security logs to store details about suspicious events
- Email notifications about the security status
- Export and import the plugin settings to and from other websites
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best WordPress Security Plugins Compared 2019
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- One time license
Alternatives to Smart Security Tools
Be the first to leave a review.