Apart from the free version, it also offers a paid option. The paid plan provides better control and lets you manage your site more effectively. Despite which plan you choose, you can build your website in just three easy steps. It also lets you create your online store.
Who is it for?
Site123 is aimed at both businesses and freelancers who want to go online without paying anything.
They offer 24/7 live support through live chat.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Website Builder for Small Business (2019)
- A contender in Best eCommerce Website Builders (2019)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Site Customization
- Custom Domains
- File Storage
- Mobile Friendly
- Online Store
- Media Galleries
- SSL Certified
- Social Tools
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Sell Digital Products
- Up-sells & Cross-sells
- Third Party Integrations
- Free Stock Images
– Free: $0/month, 500MB storage, 16GB bandwidth, subdomain
– Premium: $10.80/month, 10GB storage, 5GB bandwidth, no Site123 floating tag, domain connection, e-Commerce support
Alternatives to Site123
Be the first to leave a review.