If you’re looking for a simple and straight plugin which sticks to the basics and just Twitter platform, then here is a worthy option to have a look at. It is available without any price tag, and the developer is also offering support via dedicated forum. The plugin is ready with the Twitter’s API v1.1, adding OAuth compatibility. The setup process is also simple, and the instructions are properly mentioned within the plugin itself, making things straight for a beginner.
- It doesn’t require to log in with a password, as it can work with the globally working API.
- The tweets it mentions are stored separate from the database, ensuring their availability even if API fails to work for some reasons.
- The timeframe for every tweet is correctly mentioned, keeping the visitors well informed.
- It allows using color icons within the widget, adding some customization options.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best WordPress Twitter Feed Widgets Compared 2019
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to Simple Twitter Tweets
Be the first to leave a review.