The process is to create signup and then invite a group. The group can quickly sign up thanks to the pleasant user interface. The solution can then send reminders when the event or activity is near its date. Other key features include powerful group message, proper donation and payment tools, advanced reporting tools and great support.
The SignUpGenius is used by 14 million people per month, and that speaks volume about its popularity and utility.
Who is it for?
If you are planning an event or activity that will require easy signup and reminders that this solution is for you.
They offer support by email, chat and phone. The support is provided according to the plan you choose.
- Basic: Email
- Silver: Priority email
- Gold: Chat and Email
- Platinum: Phone/Chat/Email
- Text Editing
- Custom Branding
- Payment Processing
- Add Attachments
- Mobile Friendly
- Email Messaging
- SMS Messaging
- Questions Library
- Freemium, Subscription
- Basic: Free, can be used for one-time events or personal usage, 1 custom questions, 5 images on signup
- Silver: $9.99/mo., ideal for organizations that manage small groups, 2 custom questions, 25 images on signup, 3 no advertising on sign-ups, 1 custom theme design
- Gold: $24.99/mo., ideal for professional managing small events with high engagement, 5 custom questions, 50 images on signups, 10 no advertising on sign-ups, unlimited custom theme design.
- Platinum:$49.99/mo., ideal for big events, 10 custom questions, 250 images on signups, no advertisement on signup and unlimited custom theme design
You can read more about their pricing here: https://www.signupgenius.com/pricing
Alternatives to SignUpGenius
Be the first to leave a review.