Shopify is a popular name in the e-commerce industry, and it offers tons of features which are missing in every other plugin. For the WordPress users, the product is available in the form of a plugin, but to use its applications, there is no need of WordPress, at all. Shopify allows users to use their platforms to set up a shop and start selling quickly. Of course, it’s a paid plugin with premium services offered, even in the basic plan. The product also offers a Lite plan where you can directly sell products on Facebook without worrying about anything related to e-commerce. In short, if you’ve products to sell, Shopify should be your first pick, as it takes care of every hurdle in between and let you focus on product selling.
Shopify is an all-in-one e-commerce platform that allows anyone to create an online store within a short period. Being one of the leaders in the online shop builder industry, Shopify powers up more than 500,000 stores with a combined sales amount of $40+ billion.
Who is it for?
Shopify will be an excellent choice for anyone who wants to create an online shop for different types of products. The simple user interface and great-looking templates make it possible to get started within a day and upgrade the store gradually.
- You can choose from 100+ mobile-ready professional themes
- Built-in website builder will allow you to develop custom designs with own branding
- All Shopify plans come with a free SSL certificate.
- You can recover some of the lost sales by using the abandoned cart recovery feature.
- There are 70 payment gateways to support various modes of payment.
- Free shipping or auto shipping rates will help you take care of the shipping cost.
- There are dedicated account and profiles for the registered customers.
- You can enable support for the fulfillment centers.
- The SEO-optimized coding is complemented by the ad credits.
- You can increase brand loyalty by offering exclusive discounts, coupons, and gift cards.
- It is also possible to sell items on Facebook.
- You can add an unlimited number of products with different variations, tags, and multimedia.
- Detailed analytics and the account dashboard will help you stay updated about the overall performance.
- The dedicated mobile app comes with advanced features to manage your account on-the-fly.
- Multi-lingual support will come in handy for the non-English speaking customers.
- The plugin adds SSL encryption to the checkout and payment pages, keeping things secure and compatible with the e-commerce norms.
- It has built-in App Store, where 1000s of apps are available that can be used to extend the basic functionality.
- The customer details and their order details can be imported in CSV format, and for every order, an invoice can be generated instantly.
- Default supports stripe and PayPal, and there is also a Shopify Payment option which works in US, UK, CA, and AU.
Pricing & Support
Shopify has several pricing plans for the customers. All plans allow you to add an unlimited number of products along with unlimited file storage. You also have to pay a varying amount of transaction fee based on your chosen plan.
Let’s take a quick look at the plans –
Basic Shopify: For $29 per month, this plan allows you to add two staff accounts, enjoy good shipping discount, print shipping labels, 24/7 support, fraud analysis, manual ordering, discount codes, website, and a free SSL certificate.
Shopify: For a monthly price of $79, this plan includes all the features of the Basic plan. Also, you can add up to five staff accounts, get better shipping discount, gift cards, professional reports, and recover abandoned carts.
Advanced Shopify: Priced at $299 per month, the Advanced plan comes with all the benefits of the Shopify plan. What’s more, you will enjoy 15 staff accounts, bets shipping discounts, advanced report builder along with 3rd-party shipping rates.
All plans offer a 14-day free trial.
You can get the primary support from the online documentation and user community. For personalized support, you can try the live chat, email, support hotline, or send a tweet to Shopify support.
- Shopify all the necessary features for creating modern online shops
- Beautiful ready-made templates with powerful customization options
- There are lots of add-ons for adding extra features to your shop
- Excellent customer support
- There is a transaction fee for each payment
- The default URL structure is not SEO-friendly
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best eCommerce Website Builders (2020)
- A contender in Best E-commerce WordPress Plugins (2020 Free/Paid)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
Alternatives to Shopify
Be the first to leave a review.