It’s a one-page theme with support for e-commerce setup, thanks to WooCommerce integration within. It comes with multiple customization options with advanced functionalities available at the Dashboard. The design is pixel perfect, flat, responsive and Retina displays friendly and believe me, you shouldn’t miss checking its demo. Apart from using for e-commerce shop, it can also be used to run a business profile or portfolio, or even as a landing page.
Finding a premium looking magazine theme for free isn’t that easy, but thanks to the Colorlib developers, we have a super cool theme to look at. The homepage is customizable via widgets, which is an easy way to customize. It also holds a parallax section which can showcase the content in an interesting way. It loads fast and is optimized for SEO norms.
- It is compatible to work with other known plugins like WooCommerce, Jetpack, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, etc.
- The layout is responsive and is ready to work perfectly on high-resolution displays.
- It can be used to share portfolio or testimonials which both are a helpful feature for a business website.
- The theme supports WordPress native Customizer, making sure the editing part is easy and quick.
- It supports Hero Image and Font Awesome Icons along with Google fonts.
- The theme comes with unlimited color options to pick and proper documentation to help out newbies.
Be the first to leave a review.