Who is it for?
With its heavy focus on rank checking and competition tracking, SEOprofiler could be a suitable choice for anyone who wants to regularly monitor the keywords and competitor performance.
- Daily checkup of search engine ranking for Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Allows you to track ranking in all countries, regions, and devices
- The tools will send regular alerts and opportunities notifications for any ranking change
- You can generate instant reports for the keyword ranking
- In-depth report along with the financial value of the competitor ranking
- Helps you to expose the AdWord strategies and budgets of the competitors
- Reveal the best-performing ads and keywords of the competitors
- Thorough website audit to find common errors and remove these
- Optimize the backlink profile of any website to explore its ranking secrets
- There is a dedicated option to remove bad backlinks from your site
- Web page optimization techniques will help you to ensure that the website follows all the web best practices
- Advanced website uptime monitoring features will keep you updated about the overall performance of your website
- Social media monitoring service to protect your reputation
- Some plans allow white-label reports to impress your clients
- Reports are available as PDF, web-based document accessible from any device
- Task management features for the employees, VA, and the team
Pricing & Support
SEOprofiler has several pricing plans. Let’s take a minute to check out the packages –
Standard: For $46 per month, this plan includes a single user with 500 daily rank checking, an audit of 20,000 pages, ten projects, uptime monitoring for 50 URLs, and the standard reports.
Smart: Priced at $65 per month, the Smart plan allows up to five users, 1,000 daily rank checking, auditing of 50,000 pages, 50 projects, uptime monitoring for 250 URLs, white-label reports, and access to the link disinfection tool.
Professional: For a monthly price of $164, this plan allows 15 users, 2,500 daily rank checking, auditing up to 150,000 pages, 150 projects, uptime monitoring for 750 URLs, white-label reports, and the link disinfection tool.
Enterprise: Priced at $659 per month, this plan offers an unlimited number of users, projects, uptime monitoring URLs, 10,000 daily rank checking, auditing up to 750,000 pages along with white labeled reports and access to the link disinfection tool.
The FAQ section will provide the answer to the common questions, while it is also possible to get personalized help for advanced issues.
- All-in-one ranking tracker to track all of your keywords,
- Comes with several options to track the performance, budget, and strategy of the competitors,
- Offers a powerful website audit tool,
- You can add your employees, VA, and create a team.
- Pricing packages are quite expensive
- No live chat or telephone support for the customers
2 Reasons to buy
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Keyword Research Tools 2019 Compared (Free & Paid)
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Site Audit
- Social Media Tracker
- Brand Monitoring
- On Page SEO Checker
- Backlink Audit Tool
- Content Analyzer
- Keyword Difficulty
- Rank Tracking
- Competitors keywords analysis
- Organic keywords changes
- Content gap analysis
- Broken links checker
- Custom reports
- Contact Finder
Alternatives to SEOprofiler
Be the first to leave a review.