If Redirection is a major activity on your website, then you should be interested in buying a complete package. The plugin I’m recommending here comes at a price and includes a good number of functionalities, all related to the redirection. It adds an Admin area from where the redirections can be controlled and configured. The area is simple to start with, thanks to the easy interface. A proper log is maintained keeping the history of every redirect occurred, and in our particular case, the plugin can also take care of the 404 error.
- It keeps a cache for redirection which boosts the performance further and is helpful as per SEO is concerned.
- It allows putting general configuration rules for a specific set of redirection, making sure the global behavior is controlled.
- It comes with built-in import and export functionalities for all the configurations inside.
- The plugin works perfectly with Bootstrap and even with WordPress Multisite installation.
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best WordPress 404 Plugins – Redirect & Log 404 errors 2019
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- One time license
Alternatives to SEO Redirection Premium WordPress Plugin
Be the first to leave a review.